WinZip Courier Final is an advanced add-in software that enables you to compress, encrypt, convert documents, and break-through email attachments size limits. With WinZip Courier Full Version, you can send larger documents using the attachment function by compressing and reducing the size of your email attachments. You can send encrypted and compressed images, documents, presentations, as well as other file formats. In addition, you can also convert archive files, convert documents to PDF files, and more.
WinZip Courier Full allows you to automatically compress the attached files you wish to send as well as protect your confidential documents from unauthorized access using the 128 or 256 bit AES encryption method. Moreover, you can also resize files/items before attaching them to your emails and share seamlessly from your email using leading cloud services.
WinZip Courier 9.0 Key Features:
- Email Large MP3 Files Quickly and Easily
With 15-20% greater MP3 file compression, you can send MP3 attachments in a smaller format and in less time – and all through the email platform of your choice.
- Decide When to Zip and When to Skip!
Now you can specify conditions when attachments should zip automatically or choose real-time zip prompts.
- Reduce the Possibility of Overwriting Files
Append the send date to the default zip file name in a flash. Quickly and easily identify newer attachments and eliminate human error from the equation!
- Enjoy On-the-Fly Account Choice
Never again log out of one cloud account to use another. You’ll increase productivity and reduce your downtime – in no time.
- Share from Microsoft Office without Skipping a Beat
Zip and save documents, spreadsheets, and presentations directly from Microsoft Office to the cloud. Encrypt for added security and share with confidence.
- Tap into the Power of WinZip
Automatically zip outgoing email attachments using WinZip’s industry-leading file compression technology.
- Integrates with free ZipShare
Courier 9 connects directly to ZipShare, the WinZip file sharing service, automatically uploading your zipped file and adding a link to your outgoing email message.
- Take Advantage of the Cloud
Are your files still too big to email? Courier will automatically upload them to one of your connected cloud services and place a download link in your email message. Courier connects with ZipShare, WinZip’s file sharing service, and Box, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, CloudMe, SugarSync and MediaFire.
- Safeguard Private Information
Courier offers built-in 128- or 256-bit AES encryption and password protection to make it easy for you to secure your files. Use Courier’s manual or automatic options to control the encryption process. Courier also wipes/shreds temporary files to ensure the security of attachments shared over email.
- Easily Convert Files for Better Sharing
Convert files to PDF directly from Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. For extra protection, you can create a read-only PDF to deter copying. Courier also lets you add watermarks to your images to protect your work. For photos, resize high-resolution images to more convenient sharing sizes. Apply conversions as your attachments are zipped, or apply to a single unzipped attachment for instant sharing.
- Browse Attachments
Get a look at the contents of incoming zipped attachments without having to extract files. In the Microsoft Outlook preview pane, simply click on the Zip file’s icon to expand a list of its contents. You can also open/edit individual files directly from this list.
- Apply Conversions without Zipping
Apply watermarks, resize images and convert to PDF even if you choose not to zip your attachment. For example, you could add a watermark and resize an image to keep it within maximum message size restrictions without zipping, enabling your recipient to view the image immediately.
- Easily Add Shared Links
Insert shared links in Microsoft Outlook plain text messages and in the Outlook.com (Hotmail) “Edit in HTML” feature.
What’s new in WinZip Courier 9.0?
- NEW! Includes Most Recently Used List: Most Recently Used List places your zips a click away, making it a breeze to add attachments or links to emails.
- NEW! Schedule for Deletion: Scheduled Deletion allows you to keep control of your Zip files with the option to automatically delete your zip after a specified amount of time. Set it and forget it – WinZip takes care of the rest.
- NEW! Use Email Subject as Zip File Name: Keep your email workflows efficient by automatically naming your Zip file attachments the same subject of your email. Automatically import the subject of your email and keep moving.
- NEW! Cloud Service Specification: Quickly identify which cloud service was used in a Zip by automatically populating the service details into the Courier inserted link information.
- NEW! Change Nickname for a Cloud Service: Do you work with multiple accounts from a single cloud service? You can now apply nicknames to each to keep them straight.
- NEW! Zip, Don’t Zip or Encrypt Option: Deciding how you want to create files is easier than ever. Just use the prompted zipping dialog to select whether to zip, don’t zip, or Encrypt.
If you want to learn more about WinZip Courier, Visit the Official Website Now!
Tested Screenshot of WinZip Courier 9.0:
Download Link – 52.49 MB
How to install/activate WinZip Courier 9.0?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install WinZip Courier 9.0 by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if running.
- Now run Keygen, select a WinZip Product “WinZip Courier 8.x” and click “Use Factorization Method”.
- Browse Winzip Dir/File: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinZip Courier\en-US\wzofcsvc64.dll.mui (for x64) or wzofcsvc32.dll.mui (for x86) en-US or any other language.
- First press RPK and then Factor.
- It’s done, Enjoy 🙂