Telestream Wirecast Pro Final is an award-winning, easy-to-use production software for streaming and recording high-quality live video to Facebook Live, YouTube Live, Twitter, Periscope and many others. Easily stream and produce the professional video. Turn your laptop or computer into a television studio with Telestream Wirecast Pro Full Version, the most popular video production software for Mac and Windows. Perfect for live streams, webinars, webcasts, sports, church services, and education or training videos, and more.
Telestream Wirecast Pro 11.0 Key Features:
- Easy to Use: Mix and swap video and audio shots with the click of a mouse. Move, drag, and resize sources and stack them in any order so you can get the look you want.
- Unlimited Destinations: Stream to Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo Live, or ANY RTMP destination. Stream to more than one at a time.
- Stream & Record: Stream and record at the same time. Great for archiving or off-line editing, record MP4 or MOV files to any drive.
- Unlimited Sources: Cameras, microphones, webcams, IP cams, or use our free wireless camera app for iOS. See a full list of compatible devices.
- Conferencing & Remote Production: Rendezvous peer-to-peer conferencing comes built-in to Wirecast. Send guests a link to join your live broadcast.
- Beautiful Graphics & Animated Titles: Over 100 built-in graphics and titles. NewBlue Titler Live, free with Wirecast, is the best way to display animated graphics and titles with Wirecast.
- Social Media Comments: Built-in Twitter comment curation and display. Display Facebook comments in animated titles using NewBlue Titler Live Express or NewBlue Titler Live Social.
- Replay, Scoreboards, Clocks & Timers: Great for sports producers. Wirecast has professional features let your live viewers follow the action at the moment, and never miss an important play.
- Professional Audio: Multi-channel audio ingests, support for ASIO, WASAPI, and CoreAudio compatible devices. Mix up to 8 independent audio tracks, and add FX and processing.
- Restream and Live Captions: Improve accessibility for the deaf and hard-of-hearing with live captions and save bandwidth and processing power in the bargain. Try the new Wirecast web services Restream and Live Captions.
- Desktop, NDI & Web Capture: Capture a variety of IP sources or anything on your computer screen or other computers. Automatically detect NDI and Syphon sources. Built-in web-browser can display live web pages.
- Controllers: Check out the new X-keys controller for Wirecast Mac or Windows. See a full list of devices.
What’s new in Telestream Wirecast Pro 11.0?
- NEW – Rewritten WebStream Plugin
- NEW – Stinger Transitions
- NEW – ‘Smooth Transition’ build in & out properties
- NEW – Virtual Camera Improvements
- NEW – MacBook Pro Touchbar Switcher
- On-going performance work: Wirecast 11 is speedier than ever, with quicker startup times, significantly faster drop shadow on macOS, and lower CPU on rendering. We’ll continue to build on this work with every release.
- PTZ support for VISCA over UDP for PTZ Optics & Lumens cameras*.
- *Other brands utilizing VISCA UDP may work but are not officially supported.
- New ‘Add Reference’ workflow when adding a new shot or layer to control how sources are created
- Support for Facebook Live Donations
- Unlimited pagination for Facebook Live Groups and Pages
- Enabled users with Publish permissions to post to Facebook Groups
- Switched to the v5 API when publishing to Twitch
- Added ‘Clear Menu’ in the Recent Documents menu
- Improved UI layout of Welcome window
- Enabled copying the license number from Preferences to the clipboard
- Changed the scale of the data-rate statistics to Mb/s if the data-rate goes over 10,000 Kb/s
- Added support for TLS v1.2 for RTMPS on Windows
- Indicate an expired support subscription in the Preferences
- Lowered Telestream Cloud supported bitrates to 1.25 Mbps
- Restrict custom canvas size to 1/20 ratio in either dimension
- Change polling rate of Widget sources with text files to 1/10 of a second
- Change the name of Web Display source to Web Page
- Enable HTTPS login for Facebook (this affects any released version of Wirecast with the Facebook Destination)
- Facebook Live – Portrait (9:16 Aspect Ratio) Encoding Setting
- macOS only: Virtual Camera does not work in sandbox apps
- macOS only: Virtual Camera does not work in Skype for Business
- Go button red dot is off-center
- Adding a Screen Capture from the Add Source UI duplicates the source and uses excessive resources
- Remove Ustream destination from Telestream Cloud supported destinations
- Unable to use PTZ presets with Matrox capture cards
- macOS only: Adding a matte causes the Live output to turn black
- Newtek NDI Spark Tally lights always indicate a preview state
- Crash when opening certain Wirecast documents with hotkeys
- Windows only: Unable to stream using Windows Media Streaming
- macOS only: Crash when editing an Audio Output device
- macOS only: Small memory leak when opening windows
- macOS only: Recording a Prores MOV file always drops frames at the start
- macOS only: Multi-Track Input Mapper Track Labels are not aligned
- Facebook Live: previously created Groups are no longer retrieved
- Periscope stream resets after 2 hours
- macOS Mojave: Search Text in Add Shot UI is white on white
- XKeys 128 Preview and Live lights do not remain lit for Clear Layers
- Unable to change Shot Source Properties without deselecting the shot
- 18 channel audio input devices were having their audio channels jump around
- Change wording of “Charity’s Facebook ID” to “Facebook Charity ID”
- Audio Properties Layout does not display all elements in certain languages
- Recording an ISO source with mono audio can create invalid recordings
- Virtual Camera does not work with Polycom RealPresence Desktop on macOS
- ISO Recordings fail to import into Adobe Premiere
- Audio Mixer – Moving the audio levels will cause Wirecast to periodically become unresponsive with a Webstream source in the document on Windows
- Closing a document with Multi-Viewer open can hang Wirecast on macOS
- FX Names do not have translations
- Webstream connection failure alert is not translated
- YouTube destination should auto-select new created events
- Crash when toggling NDI output quickly
- Mapping a Keyboard Shortcut to “0” does not work
- PTZ Controller Map Dot is not positioned correctly using HiDPI monitors on Windows
- Audio Mixer remains open after closing a Wirecast document on macOS
- NDI output does not work if started after an NDI source is added to the document on macOS
- Only allow mono-spaced fonts for Clock Widget
- Increase size of plus button on HiDPI displays on Windows
- Long transition names break the playlist transition selector’s alignment on Windows
- Unsaved changes to shot names should be saved when changing the focus from the shot name field
- Multi-Viewer tally state is broken
- Setting the canvas size to 9:16 aspect ratio hides the add shot button on Windows
- Add a dot to document close window when there are pending changes on macOS
- Wirecast crashes when adding a Web Display shot with a specific URL on macOS
- User is not prompted to save document when closing a document after editing Source Properties
- Highlighting the Welcome Screen document selection text obscures, the selected the selected text
- URI field is blank when adding an ONVIF Webstream source
- Double-clicking a source in the Add Source dialog copies the source name to the clipboard on Windows
If you want to learn more about Telestream Wirecast Pro, Visit the Official Website Now!
Tested Screenshot of Telestream Wirecast Pro 11.0:
Download Link – 302 MB
How to install/activate Telestream Wirecast Pro 11.0?
- Disconnect from the internet (Recommended).
- Extract and install Telestream Wirecast Pro 11.0 by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t’ run the program or exist if running.
- Now copy the cracked file from Crack folder to the installation directory.
- It’s done, Enjoy 🙂