Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise (RDM) Final centralizes all remote connections on a single platform that is securely shared between users and across the entire team. With support for hundreds of integrated technologies — including multiple protocols and VPNs — along with built-in enterprise-grade password management tools, global and granular-level access controls, and robust mobile apps to complement desktop clients for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army knife for remote access. Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Full Version empowers IT departments to drive security, speed, and productivity throughout the organization while reducing inefficiency, cost, and risk.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 14.0 Key Features and Highlights:
- Remote Connection Management: Securely centralize, manage and launch all your remote connections from a single platform.
- Password Management: Store all your passwords and credentials in a secure and centralized vault or use an existing password manager, such as KeePass and many others.
- Secure Access to Critical Assets: Protect your connections from various security attacks and insider threats using a granular protection access control.
- IT Team Solution: Fully integrated features for teams, allowing easy sharing and user administration.
- Ease of Management: Ease the administrative burden of managing permissions and accounts. Create templates to simplify management.
- Audit and Reports: Perform audits and generate customized reports based on specific criteria.
- Automatically Launch Connections: Launch highly secured and direct connections to privileged sessions, including remote servers, virtual machines, and other critical assets.
- Supported Technologies: Supports the most extensive list of technologies, including RDP, SSH, VPNs, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, ARD, TeamViewer, ConnectWise Control and LogMeIn.
- Easy Session Sharing: Easily and securely share all your remote sessions across your entire team.
- Centralized Password Vault: Store all your passwords and credentials in a secure repository. Login everywhere using Devolutions Web Login.
- Administrative Password Sharing: Securely manage and share administrative passwords throughout your organization.
- Private Vault: a User-specific repository that allows each user to have privileged accounts that only they can access.
- Account Brokering: Credentials are brokered on behalf of the user when launching a connection, preventing the user from ever knowing the credentials.
- Role-Based Security System: Granular protection access control. All restrictions are predefined and enforced by a role-based security system.
- Two-Factor Authentication: Enforce two successive steps of authentication to grant access to the data source. 2FA options are integrated directly in the software.
- Data Sources: Supports a large number of data sources allowing for easy database sharing, such as SQL Server, MariaDB, Devolutions Password Server and many more.
- Multiple Repositories: Store and organize entries in an unlimited number of repositories to easily manage massive numbers of entries, documents, and other sensitive data.
- User Administration: Define user’s role with selective permissions and delegate users to these roles for a granular and effective management.
- Mobile Access: Launch sessions, manage your desktops and servers and retrieve passwords on the go with the mobile application.
- Offline Access: Access and launch your sessions even when there is no internet connectivity. The offline is a writable copy of your database that is as secure as the online version.
- Console: Integrated virtualization consoles, such as Hyper-V, Terminal Server, and XenServer, delivering a quick overview of machine state and enabling management tasks.
- Audit Trail: Monitor, verify and analyze the time spent by a user on a specific client or a machine for audit purposes.
- Activity Log: Record the information about when what and who performed an action on a session. Monitor all opened sessions for all users.
- Real-Time Connection: Know exactly who is connected in real-time for several types of sessions. Verify if a user has connected and received a warning before connection.
What’s new in Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 184.108.40.206?
- Added information button to the certificate prompt
- Added Open File Location to FTP, SFTP, SCP, WebDAV
- Added Open File Location to Google Drive
- Added the “Include characters” and “Exclude characters” to the password verification when using an advanced template as a password complexity
- Improved the Wayk integration for the unattended mode
- Added cleanup upgrade script to convert all MySQL/MariaDB tables to InnoDB & utf8
- The additional fixed issue with the domain folder
- Fixed issue with automatic check-in not working with external mode
- Fixed issue with tabs not opening in chrome embedded
- Fixed Pleasant password my account settings issue
- Fixed Prompt credential AWS SSH Quick Connect
- Fixed VNCViewer+ connection not adding a host to the command line when URL switch is not used
If you want to learn more about Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise, Visit the Official Website Now!
Tested Screenshot of Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 220.127.116.11:
Download Link – 168.82 MB
How to install/activate Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 18.104.22.168?
- Disconnect from the internet (Most important).
- Extract and install Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise 22.214.171.124 by using setup.
- After the installation, Run the program and Keygen, generate a Serial Key and register the program.
- After the registration, run the .bat file as admin (Important).
- It’s done, Enjoy 🙂