Nitro Pro Enterprise Final gives you everything you need to create, convert, edit, sign, and share standard PDF files. It’s simple, straightforward, and intuitive to use – so you can work more productively, your way. With Nitro Pro Enterprise Full Version you can share your files with others, no matter what platform or device they are on, and Nitro Pro makes conversion easy. Convert one or more files to PDF with just a click or two. Reuse and repurpose PDF-based content with greater accuracy. With Nitro Pros industry-leading conversion technology and an array of extraction tools you can easily repurpose text and images from reports, presentations, and more for reuse in any other application. Share files with the peace of mind, knowing almost anyone on almost any machine can open, view, and review – every time.
Nitro Pro Enterprise22.214.171.1248 Key Features:
- Create PDF and PDF/A documents from virtually any Windows file.
- Convert and merge files into a single PDF document.
- Convert entire collections of files to PDF in one batch.
- Scan paper documents to PDF.
- One-button PDF creation from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Create ‘intelligent’ PDF documents with bookmarks, links, metadata, and security from Microsoft Office programs.
Copying & Exporting PDF
- Export PDF for reuse in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, OpenOffice and more.
- Use different conversion modes to export files that look precisely like the original PDF and others that are easier to edit and repurpose.
- Extract all text and images from PDF documents.
- Batch convert PDF files to Word, RTF, and text formats.
- Copy text while retaining formatting, including font, color, and size.
- Insert and edit text, including font, size, color and more.
- Edit images – insert, resize, rotate, crop, flip, replace, arrange, delete, and extract.
- Edit image properties – brightness, contrast, color space, and resolution.
- Edit pages – insert, delete, rotate, crop, extract, and replace.
- Split pages of PDF documents based on page groups, page ranges, and bookmark structure.
- Add headers, footers, watermarks, and text to all pages in a document.
- Add Bates numbering across a collection of PDF documents.
- Add and edit bookmarks and links.
- Auto-create bookmarks based on document text formatting and headings.
- Auto-create links based on keywords and page numbers.
- Optimize, shrink and repair PDF documents.
- Edit document properties including metadata and initial view settings.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Create PDF files from scanned paper documents, or existing image-based PDF files, perfect for publishing, editing, or archiving.
- Create a fully compliant PDF/A documents.
- Create editable PDF files and customize documents using the Editable Text feature.
- Create easily searchable, PDF/A compliant document for archiving with ‘Searchable Image’ mode.
- Flexible multi-language support.
Reviewing & Marking Up PDF
- Highlight text content with the Highlight, Underline, Cross Out and Replace Text tools.
- Add Sticky Notes, Text Boxes, and Call Out annotations.
- Add freehand drawings with the Pencil tool.
- Add drawing shapes, including lines, arrows, rectangles, ovals, polygons, and clouds.
- Apply stamps to pages, choosing from standard built-in stamps or your own custom creations.
- Attach documents and other files to your PDF pages.
- Add explanatory text and other feedback to your markups.
- Sort and manage comments.
- Filter comments based on type, author, status, subject, and more.
- Summarize comments for easy viewing alongside page content. View the summary as a PDF or print it for paper-based reviewing.
- Secure documents with passwords and certificates.
- Encrypt with 40-bit, 128-bit, and 256-bit level security.
- Apply restrictions on printing, copying, and altering PDF documents.
- Create and apply re-usable security profiles.
- Digitally sign and certify PDF files.
- Fill in, save, print and submit forms.
- Design forms.
What’s New in Nitro Pro Enterprise 126.96.36.1998?
- ‘Repeat Mark Across Pages’ button in ‘Erase’ ribbon is disabled for signed documents that are not fully locked.
- Workaround: Repeat markups manually by drawing a redaction rectangle on the pages as needed.
- ‘Summarize Comments’ and ‘Summarize Comments and Print’ under ‘Review’ tab is disabled for documents that are digitally signed or certified.
- When a document has been created and signed with full lock in Acrobat, clearing the signature and re-signing in Nitro Pro will result in an error.
- Saving a digitally signed or certified document to a DMS location which is configured via OmTools will invalidate the signature.
- Workaround: Use native SharePoint or Worksite connection.
- When a document has been certified, the certification cleared, and the same form field re-used for a digital signature, it will result in the document becoming editable.
- The markup context menu does not appear on a digitally signed document.
- Workaround: Use keyboard shortcuts or contextual Ribbon menu to perform actions on markups.
- The user is able to add an attachment via attachment panel on digitally signed documents.
- Nitro Pro has an issue when opening large certified documents and will sometimes result in application freeze. This occurs on very large documents over 200MB.
If you want to learn more about Nitro Pro, Visit the Official Website Now!
Tested Screenshot of Nitro Pro Enterprise 188.8.131.528:
Download Link – 358.52 MB
How to install/activate Nitro Pro Enterprise 184.108.40.2068?
- Disconnect from the internet (Most recommended).
- Extract and install Nitro Pro Enterprise 220.127.116.118 by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if running.
- Now run the Patch as admin and click on the Patch.
- Or just extract and use Nitro Pro Enterprise 18.104.22.1688 Portable version.
- It’s done, Enjoy 🙂