Macrium Reflect Final is image-based backup and cloning software which creates an accurate and reliable image of a hard disk or the partitions on the disk. In the event of a partial or complete system loss, you can use this image to restore the entire disk, one or more partitions, or even individual files and folders.
Using Macrium Reflect Full Version you can backup whole partitions or individual files and folders into a single compressed, mountable archive file. You can use this archive to restore exact images of the partitions on a hard disk so that you can easily upgrade your hard disk or recover your system if it breaks. You can also mount images as a virtual drive in Windows Explorer to easily recover Files and Folders using Copy and Paste.
Macrium Reflect Latest Version protect your data, upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file. Macrium Reflect 7.2.3825 Patch supports backup to local, network and USB drives.
Macrium Reflect 7.2.3825 Key Features:
- Create live images of a running Windows OS
- Browse backup contents in Windows Explorer.
- Differential Images
- Restore non-booting systems
- Direct disk cloning
- Boot your backups instantly in a Hyper-V VM
- Schedule your backups with flexible templates
- Rapid delta cloning and restore for fast DR
- Incremental backups
- Backup set consolidation with synthetic full technology
- Backup Files and Folders
- Encrypt your backups
- Bare metal restores to dissimilar hardware with ReDeploy
- Ransomware protection
- Log events in Windows
- Central management using Macrium Site Manager
- Server class OS backup and restore
- MS Exchange and SQL granular backup
What’s new in Mcarium Reflect 7.2.3825?
- New Rescue Media builder includes Windows RE with WiFi Support.
- New Changed Block Tracker driver with support for Windows Restart Persistence.
- New Macrium Image Guardian driver with additional features and streamlined operation.
- The Free Edition can now be ‘converted’ to a Trial by taking any of the features not available in the Free Edition
- Macrium Reflect update notifications and downloads can now happen in the background.
- New Warning and Cancelled backup completion results.
- New – Mounting incomplete backup sets
- New – Backup monitoring restriction
- The default for password protection is now AES 128 Bit.
- The ‘Delete’ functionality in Reflect is now available when ‘Browse for an image file’ is selected.
- Fixed – Backup Running Mutex
- Fixed – ReflectMonitor improvements
- Fixed – Server Plus — Large Exchange Backups
- Fixed – BitLocker drive without a drive letter
- Fixed – Extended Windows shutdown times
- Fixed – Windows XP/Vista/7 scheduled tasks exit code
If you want to learn more about Macrium Reflect, Visit the Official Website Now!
Tested Screenshot of Macrium Reflect 7.2.3825 Server Plus Edition:
Download Link – 719.15 MB
How to install/activate Macrium Reflect 7.2.3825?
- Extract and install Macrium Reflect 7.2.3825 by using setup (Any Edition according to your system).
- During installation, the program will ask for email and Registration Code, enter a valid email and click on Get Code.
- Now check the email and follow the registration instructions (Internet will be needed).
- When you click the link in email, you will be directed to enter the details, add the details and proceed.
- After that, you will get an email with a registration code, copy the code to set up and use it to install the program.
- After the installation, copy the Patch file to the installation directory, run it as admin and click on Patch.
- After that Start the program, an activation dialogue will open with license key inserted, just click activate and after that click on Finish (Internet needed).
- It’s done, Enjoy 🙂