Luxion KeyShot 8.0 Pro Full Version is everything you need to create amazing visuals fast. The real-time 3D rendering workflow displays results instantly and reduces the time it takes to create realistic product shots. From scientifically accurate material and environment presets to advanced material editing and animation, creating interactive product visuals or sales and marketing imagery has never been easier.
Everything inside KeyShot 8.0 Pro happens in real-time. It uses unique rendering technology which makes it possible to see all changes to materials, lighting, and cameras instantly. You don’t have to be a rendering expert to create photorealistic images of your 3D model. Simply import your data, assign materials by dragging and dropping them onto the model, adjust the lighting, and move the camera, Done. Luxion KeyShot Pro Full Version is built on Luxion’s internally developed, physically correct render engine based on research in the areas of scientifically accurate material representation and global illumination.
Luxion KeyShot 8.0 Pro Key Features:
- Real-time Ray Tracing: Progressive global illumination with adaptive material sampling, dynamic lighting, and focused caustics.
- HDRI Lighting: Light your scenes quickly. Drag and drop a KeyShot HDRI environment into the scene and adjust as needed.
- Physical Lighting: Add area, point or IES light sources by applying a light material to any piece of model geometry.
- Accurate Materials: Scientific accurate materials that represent properties like IOR, dispersion and subsurface scattering.
- Exclusive Materials: KeyShot is the only rendering solution with materials for Axalta Paints, Mold-Tech Textures, and Sørensen Leathers.
- Material Templates: Patented technology to set up templates to automatically assign materials to the imported models on import to KeyShot.
- Color Libraries: Enhance your materials by using industry standard color libraries like Pantone and RAL exclusively in KeyShot.
- Toon Shading: Create non-photorealistic renderings suited for technical documentation, patent drawings and more.
- Interactive Scene Tree: All parts, lights, cameras, and animations in one place, with live search, filtering and grouping capabilities.
- Interactive Labeling: Position labels on objects using their own material definition or adopted from the properties of the underlying material.
- Dynamic Texture Mapping: Map textures across the bump, color, specular, and opacity channels for the ultimate real-world appearance.
- Procedural Textures: 2D and 3D procedural textures from cloth, mesh and scratches to wood, gradient, camouflage, and occlusion.
- Focused Caustics: Show how light is affected by your materials with real-world caustics immediately visible with a flip of a switch.
- Rounded Edges: Turn sharp edges on an imported model into beautiful, small rounded edges and fillets with a simple slider.
- Patterns: Create 100s or 1,000s of independent model instances without affecting file size, memory or speed.
- Favorites: Make collections of your favorite materials, colors, environments, and textures for use in other scenes.
- Unlimited Resolution: Unlimited real-time and render output resolution with presets for common sizes and custom resolution creation.
- Camera Control: Simulate real-world camera behavior with different mode and controls applied in real-time to capture the perfect image.
- Perspective Matching: An interactive perspective matching tool that allows you to align the object in the scene with the photographed objects.
- Importers: KeyShot has the widest support for the direct import of over 20 native and neutral 3D file types.
- Plugins: A direct connection between 3D modeling software and KeyShot with many including LiveLinking.
- LiveLinking: Through select KeyShot plugins, keep your geometry changes updated in KeyShot without losing any work.
- Network Rendering: (Add-on) Use your computer network to render your projects in a fraction of the time.
- KeyShot Cloud: Search and share KeyShot assets including materials, HDRIs and backplates, and download to KeyShot.
- Studios: Set up your own personal studios with any combination of cameras, environments, model sets and materials.
- Model Sets: Set up different variations of the models in your scene to show different model configurations or create color studies.
- NURBS rendering: For the ultimate quality and zero tessellation, KeyShot supports the import and render of NURBS data.
- Geometry Editor: A secondary OpenGL viewport that allows camera path movement and geometry editing of the imported model.
- HDRI Editor: Lighting presets and full HDRI control with light pins, blur, highlights and the ability to enhance or create HDRIs.
- Sun & Sky: Interactive Sun & Sky generation with date, time, and location, or place the sun where you need it in the HDRI.
- Material Graph: Create advanced materials using KeyShot’s node-based editor to layer and animate materials and textures.
- Scripting: Deeper functionality available through the Python scripting console to unleash the power of KeyShot.
- Real-time Region Rendering: Select and concentrate your computer power to render small areas of your scene and see the results in real-time.
- Render Passes: For more post-processing control, KeyShot includes render passes, like a clown, depth and normal pass.
- Render Queue: Store all your scenes prepared through the day and process the entire batch of when you’re ready.
- 3D Printing Integration: Export scenes to STL or capture color and texture with ZPR output, making the file ready for 3D printing.
- Part & Camera Animation: Patented animation system to create part and camera animation using real-time setup and playback of your animation.
- Camera Path Animation: Create camera path animations by selecting existing views or dynamically creating the path in real-time.
- Panorama Animation: Create first-person rotation animations with a click using the camera itself as the rotation pivot.
- Fade Animation: Animate a between two colors, across a range of colors or change a material’s opacity over a specific duration.
- Zoom Animation: The Zoom camera animation allows for the dynamic change of the camera’s field of view for more dramatic animations.
- DOF Animation: The Depth of Field animation allows for the dynamic change of the camera’s focus distance and F-stop values.
- Camera Switch Events: Set up camera switch events in a single scene to quickly switch between multiple camera animations.
- Motion Blur: Create real-time motion blur with quick settings to deliver the ultimate realism when displaying moving parts.
- Interactive Visuals: Create web-ready, touch-enabled visuals directly from your KeyShot scene with an array of unique features.
- 360° Spherical Experience: KeyShotXR goes beyond turntable views. With KeyShotXR, create true, fully spherical 360° product experiences.
- Touch Gesture Control: KeyShotXR is completely touch-enabled and works across mobile, tablet or larger touchscreen displays.
- KeyShotXR Wizard: With six different KeyShotVR types, create turntable, spherical, animated or custom KeyShotVRs step-by-step.
- Responsive Embed: When you embed your KeyShotXR, it sizes correctly to the width of a browser whether on desktop or mobile device.
- Preserved Image Quality: When you zoom in on your KeyShotXR, the image quality is preserved to ensure every detail is captured.
- Interior KeyShotXR: A KeyShotXR that uses the camera itself as the pivot center to capture the first-person view of the scene.
- iBooks Support: Advanced iBooks widget output to embed a touch-enabled product experience in Apple iBooks files.
What’s new in Lexion KeyShot 8.0 Pro?
- Improved workflow and deliver amazing visualizations.
- Advanced material editing for unlimited possibilities.
- Import file to create animations and interactive visuals.
- New capabilities for viewing and rendering, and more.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
If you want to learn more about Luxion KeyShot Pro, Visit the Official Website Now!
Tested Screenshots of Luaxion KeyShot Pro 8.0.247:
Download Link – 618.82 MB
How to install/activate Luxion KeyShot 8.0 Pro?
- Disconnect from the internet (Most Important).
- Extract and install Luxion KeyShot Pro by using setup.
- After the installation, Copy the cracked files to the installation directory (Read the Instruction note carefully).
- Block the program by using the firewall or using the host file to prevent applying the updates.
- It’s done, Enjoy 🙂