AOMEI Backupper Professional Final is a complete yet simple backup software for Windows PCs and laptops, which includes all features of AOMEI Backupper and supports system/disk/files/partition backup & restore, file sync, and system clone as well as provides scheduling backup, merge images, dynamic volumes backup, UEFI boot, and GPT disk backup.
AOMEI Backupper Professional 4.5.6 Key Features:
- System Backup: One-click back up Windows, settings, applications, and the files required for the computer to boot.
- Disk Backup: Backup entire disk to protect everything on the drive.
- Partition Backup: Flexibly choose separate partitions to backup, including dynamic disk volumes.
- File Backup: Back up your files and folders automatically or manually to ensure you don’t lose anything with support to simultaneously choose multiple files on the network drive as the backup source.
- File Sync: Synchronize files/folders automatically with a schedule (daily, weekly or monthly) or real-time synchronize files/folders to target path once any changes (addition, modification or deletion) happens in the source path.
- Schedule Backup: Set up a schedule to back up your system and all files automatically, supporting daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Event-triggered Schedule Backups: Automatically perform backup tasks based on user login & logoff and system startup & shutdown.
- Incremental & Differential Backups: On the basis of a full backup, save time and storage space by only backing up changed data.
- Backup Scheme: Automatically delete old backup images based on specified values (the age or the number) to save backup disk space.
- Command Line Backup: Create backups from the command prompt or using a batch (.bat) file for unattended processing.
- Hot Backup: Create a backup image without closing running applications and restarting the computer.
- Backup to Internal & External Storage Devices: Supports internal hard drives, external USB hard drives, and all flash drives.
- Backup to CD/DVD: Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R.
- Backup to NAS/Network Share: Set Network-Attached Storage (NAS) or share the network as the destination path to easily back up with support to choose a network mapped the drive as the destination.
- Backup to cloud drives: Backup and sync files/folders to the desktop apps for Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, SugarSync, Cloudme, Box, and hubiC.
- System Restore: Return your computer’s system files and programs to an earlier state when everything was working properly.
- Disk Restore: Get everything back by restoring the whole disk from its image after a computer crash or physical damage.
- Dissimilar Hardware Restore: Restore a backup image created on one computer to another/new computer with dissimilar hardware, or migrate system from physical to virtual (P2V) machine.
- Partition Restore: Restore selective partition or dynamic disk volume to the point you ever backed up to save time and energy.
- File Restore: Restore backed-up versions of files & folders that are lost, damaged, or changed accidentally, like emails, music, movies, etc.
- Selective File Restore: Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering the entire backup.
- Command Line Restore: Perform a system restore, disk restore, partition restore and dissimilar hardware restore from command prompt.
- Disk Clone: Clone a hard drive to another without creating a compressed image file. It allows resizing partitions during the cloning process.
- Partition/Volume Clone: Create an exact duplication of your partition or dynamic disk volume, and exactly transfer data to another partition or hard drive.
- Flexible Clone: Clone from big disk to small disk, and vice versa; support sector-by-sector clone, hot clone, intelligent clone, etc.
- System Clone: Migrate operating system (OS) and all applications in system drive to the faster SSD or a larger hard disk drive without re-installing Windows.
- Command Line Clone: Perform system clone, disk clone, partition clone from the command prompt.
- PXE Boot Tool: Startup multiple client computers within LAN through the networks booting by using AOMEI Windows PE and Linux micro-system or your own personalized bootable image file on a master computer for system maintenance. Support for unlimited client computers.
- Create Bootable Rescue Media: Make Windows PE & Linux bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive. It can be useful to recover if your computer cannot boot. Support manually add additional drivers when creating Windows PE bootable media.
- Merge Backup Images: Combine full backup and its chained incremental backups into a single backup for better management.
- Check and Explore Images: Verify data integrity of image file to ensure it can be restored successfully. Mount image file as a virtual partition to browse the contents in Windows Explorer.
- Encrypt and Compress Images: Protect image file from unauthorized access with a password. Set the level of compression used for backing up the process to save time or save storage space.
- Comment and Edit Backups: Add a comment for the backup image so that it can be identified easily. Change the task name and the saved directory of backup images at any time.
- Split and Delete Backups: Large backups can be split into multiple smaller image files or split to fit for fixed length media. Delete a backup task or together with its backup image files.
- Export/Import Tasks and Logs Management: Export all backup tasks stored in a file which can be imported later. View what operations the program has done and record the events that occur during a backup process.
- Email Notifications and VSS: Send backup completion status to your email by using your own mail server or AOMEI mail server to let you be informed in the results of backup. Microsoft Volume Shadow (VSS) allows you to back up files that are in use, especially for open and locked files backup.
What’s new in AOMEI Backupper Professional 4.5.6?
- Added backup when USB plugged in: automatically backup data from/to USB drive when plugged in.
If you want to learn more about AOMEI Backupper Professional, Visit the Official Website Now!
Tested Screenshot of AOMEI Backupper Professional 4.5.6:
Download Link – 110.53 MB
How to install/activate AOMEI Backupper Professional 4.5.6?
- Disconnect from the internet (Most important).
- Extract and install AOMEI Backupper Professional 4.5.6 by using setup.
- After the installation, don’t run the program or exit if running.
- Now copy the Registrator from Crack to the installation directory.
- Run the Registrator as admin and register the program with provided Serial Key.
- Now close the registrator’s opened window, Run the program from desktop shortcut.
- It’s done, Enjoy 🙂